Friday, September 7, 2012

Save a Horse ride a Cowboy

Hey! everyone what's up? I hope you had a great day today! 
Sadly im going to miss my class, learning and having fun with my
trainers and classmates..

 Classic with Style - Cowboy/Cowgirl theme.
September 6, 2012 12:00 pm slt at CWS Main Stage


I get tense when  I got to the backstage, because there were so many
participants, besides that im not prepared, no description no poses prepared!
Yikesss! hahaha!
Soooo! Before I Graduate , Let me show you my outfit earlier in the event.
I choose a nice textured blue long sleeves from MIA, partnered it to black jeans by SZD
simple yet stylish, croc skinned shoes from chrome, rusty hat and neklace,
 to fit a simple handsome cowboy look.


SHIRT: MIA ~ Rusty Shirt
PANTS: SZD ~ Black Jeans
SHOES: CHROME ~ Croc Skin Cowboy Boots
HAT: MIA ~ Rusty Hat
NECKLACE: SEY ~ Cuffs Necklace

Guest what I got 1st place in today's event! Was shocked really!
I didn't expect to win, well this is a great experience for me.
I'll work more hard to be a great model.


Winner: Mr Draven Youske
2nd place:  Ms Aislyn Jinx     
3rd place Mr Reese Shawbridge


Congratulations to the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment