Saturday, September 8, 2012

Convocation

It was such a big day full of so many big things. I finally graduated along with my colleagues 
Selina Graycloud, Jaden Hollow and Saray Constantine. I am so happy and proud that we made it.
Congratulations also to Philippe Byron and Ania Lennie.


I Still remember when we first came to UCWS, I feel like were skeptical back then, 
Were Nervous, we helped each other, we've keep each other company, And in time we progressed.
These days have passed by much too quickly.


I would like to give thanks to my lovely beautiful wife Sweetyuna Wendel for being my inspiration 
and my guide, as well as my great friends and colleagues. Even though were together for a just month 
I’ll always cherish all the memories we had and I would like to congratulate each and every one 
of us for doing our part as student in all our activities, we really did a great job.


I would like to also thank my great executive trainers Ms. DebbieDoo Tigerfish, Ms. Laylah Lecker, 
Ms. Vicky Bongo, Ms. Lisana Rossen and Ms. Tiffani Celestalis for their virtue when it comes to 
teaching and handling all of us with care and let us feel that in CWS its not only community, 
but it’s a real and true family. To all CWS staff, To Ms. Anrol Anthony and Sir Steve McCullough, 


I’m very thankful for being a part of the CWS family.


No comments:

Post a Comment